Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hog iPC


Hog iPC joins our Hog family. CEO/President Steve Nance took it for a test drive March 15-17 at the Hearts at Home Confrence.










We were swamped and going to come up short on consoles this weekend. We got in the iPC just in time. I was a little nervous never have used it before. I could have ran the Hog II Platform but…… what fun would that have been….. I ran the Hog 3 platform for the first time at the Hearts at Home conference and loved it. The console is easy to get around and very friendly. After a few syntax adjustments I was flying through the console and felt very at home. I found myself making looks a lot faster and easier then the Hog II. We bought a HP Tablet PC for remote focus. After networking in to the iPC I was wireless and able to use it all over the theater! It was amazing.......... The console was solid the whole weekend!

No comments: